Top-Notch Auto Insurance For Bowmanville Residents
When you’re on the road, anything can happen. That’s why it’s important to have a car insurance policy that you can count on when you’re faced with the unexpected.
For almost 100 years, Petley-Hare has been offering expertly crafted insurance solutions to customers. Our attention to detail and the experience we bring to the table have helped make us a leading provider of car insurance in Bowmanville. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when you work with us:
- We offer expert advice to create the best auto insurance policy to suit you and your family based on your individual needs and budget.
- Provide comprehensive coverage for your car insurance to protect what matters most – your safety and well-being.
- Are able to offer the best home, business and auto insurance product packages at the best prices. As an established insurance brokerage, we have developed long-lasting relationships with multiple insurers to offer our clients an extensive selection of insurance options.
Here at Petley-Hare, we pride ourselves on customer service. As Bowmanville residents, drivers, and working professionals ourselves, we understand how important it is that you and your loved ones are properly insured. Our team will go over your car insurance needs in detail because we want you to make sure that you get the best coverage possible.
Get Comprehensive Car Insurance in Bowmanville ON
You never know when you or someone you love might be involved in a collision. When you get your auto insurance through Petley-Hare, however, you can be confident of the fact that you’ll be getting excellent coverage at the most competitive rates we can offer.
As a company, we understand that Bowmanville-based drivers will have different coverage needs depending on their circumstances. As you go through your coverage options, here are some questions that you may want to ask:
- Collision: What will happen if you cause an accident? Will your car insurance cover liability for any individuals that may have been hurt? There is also a possibility that your own passengers may be injured too—what type of coverage will help you protect them?
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL): If you cause an accident, will the medical expenses of those injured be covered? What is the maximum amount the policy will pay for one person’s injuries? How much will the auto insurance policy pay for all injuries in total?
- Property Damage Liability: Will damage to the vehicle and any property damaged in the accident be covered?
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Accident injuries can often result in injured individuals not being able to work for a certain period or in a more serious case, never again. Will the insurance policy cover loss of wages and medical expenses for the short/long term?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: What happens if you get injured in a car accident and the individual at fault either does not have insurance at all or has insufficient insurance? Who will pay for your medical expenses, damage to car and property, loss of wages?
- Comprehensive: Your car could be damaged in a storm or from falling construction debris in a parking lot. It could be stolen. Will your auto insurance cover you for these situations?
When the stakes are this high, the last thing you want is to be taking chances with your car insurance. Here at Petley-Hare, we’ve built strong connections with a number of insurance providers. With the help of our highly experienced and well-trained Bowmanville team, you can quickly and efficiently get the auto insurance coverage you need and deserve.
Request your free auto insurance quote today.