Auto Insurance Cobourg Residents Can Count On
Whether you’re driving your personal vehicle or the company car, it’s important to have car insurance coverage that you can depend on when the going gets tough.
Since 1922, Petley-Hare has been providing customized commercial and personal insurance solutions to our customers. During that time, we’ve established ourselves as a leading Cobourg auto insurance broker. Here are just a few of the reasons why Petley-Hare is such a popular insurance provider:
- We offer expert advice to create the best auto insurance policy to suit you and your family based on your individual needs and budget.
- Provide comprehensive coverage for your car insurance to protect what matters most – your safety and well-being.
- Are able to offer the best home, business and auto insurance product packages at the best prices. As an established insurance brokerage, we have developed long-lasting relationships with multiple insurers to offer our clients an extensive selection of insurance options.
Here at Petley-Hare, we’re committed to providing excellent customer service. We are drivers and working professionals ourselves and we all know people who have needed car insurance at various times. Our Cobourg team will work hard to ensure that you receive the very same quality of insurance that we would want for our own friends and family.
Cobourg Auto Insurance Solutions With Petley-Hare
When you partner with Petley-Hare, you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your car insurance is in the hands of an experienced team of Cobourg-based professionals. But before you commit to an insurance policy, it’s important to make sure that you understand what you’re signing up for. To that end, here are some questions that you may want to ask your Petley-Hare broker as you explore the auto insurance options at your disposal:
- Collision: What will happen if you cause an accident? Will your car insurance cover liability for any individuals that may have been hurt? There is also a possibility that your own passengers may be injured too—what type of coverage will help you protect them?
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL): If you cause an accident, will the medical expenses of those injured be covered? What is the maximum amount the policy will pay for one person’s injuries? How much will the auto insurance policy pay for all injuries in total?
- Property Damage Liability: Will damage to the vehicle and any property damaged in the accident be covered?
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Accident injuries can often result in injured individuals not being able to work for a certain period or in a more serious case, never again. Will the insurance policy cover loss of wages and medical expenses for the short/long term?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: What happens if you get injured in a car accident and the individual at fault either does not have insurance at all or has insufficient insurance? Who will pay for your medical expenses, damage to car and property, loss of wages?
- Comprehensive: Your car could be damaged in a storm or from falling construction debris in a parking lot. It could be stolen. Will your auto insurance cover you for these situations?
If you’re ever involved in an accident, the potential consequences of not having the right insurance could be devastating. Over the years, Petley-Hare has established a number of strong relationships with insurance providers. Our Cobourg team will be able to compare and contrast multiple plans. We’ll do the comparison shopping on your behalf so that you can get the auto insurance coverage that you need and deserve.
Are you looking for personal or commercial car insurance in Cobourg Ontario? Contact us or request a free quote today.