As a brokerage with digital capabilities, we have many channels available for you to connect with us. We should be able to serve all aspects of your insurance needs without being in the office. Please see payment options and contact methods below.
How is my insurance company responding to COVID-19?
Over the past few months, we have received many questions in regards to what insurance companies are doing to support policyholders during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your policy, we ask that you please visit your insurance company’s website to read their latest COVID-19 update. This will provide you with immediate and the most up-to-date information.
If it’s an urgent matter, please contact us.
Insurance company responses to COVID-19:
How do I make a payment?
Please call us for payment options and questions.
- Payments can be made via etransfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For payments that may exceed your etransfer limit, Petley-Hare Limited can be set up as a payee through online banking. You will need to enter an 8 digit alphanumeric account number – your policy number. For policy numbers less than 8 digits, fill the extra digits at the beginning with zeros. For policy numbers greater than 8 digits, enter the first 8 digits.
- For all etransfers and online payments, please be sure to advise your broker of the details when making the payment i.e. amount, policy number and client ID number so that payments can be applied promptly.
- For the time being we will be waiving the 2% service charge on credit card payments to facilitate making payments over the phone.
How do I get a refund?
- Refunds will be issued via etransfer.
Although we are suspending face-to-face interaction with our clients, we will still be available by phone or email to service your insurance needs. Our staff will do their very best to maintain the exceptional customer service you are accustomed to receiving.
During this time, we ask you for your patience as we all learn how to navigate through the unknown.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe.