Petley-Hare is growing again! Do you want to be a part of a fun, fast paced, high energy team right here in the Durham Region? If so, then Petley-Hare is the place for you. We’re currently seeking an all-star technical service representative that can lend their expertise to our insurance team. This is a full-time position in our Oshawa office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing clients
- Administering policy changes
- Data entry
- Review of renewals
- Assisting with re-marketing
- Assisting with new business submissions
- Issuing certificates of insurance & liability slips
What you need to qualify:
- Minimum of 1-2 years insurance experience
- RIBO licensed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Ability to thrive and contribute in a fun, fast paced, high energy team-based environment
- Doggy Days – Every Thursday at Petley-Hare is Doggy Day.
- Free Food and Beverages – Help yourself to a variety of tasty snacks throughout the day and top off that coffee whenever you like.
- Fun Events – Who says insurance isn’t fun?! We’re always having a blast and keeping employees engaged and entertained with enjoyable team-building events.
- Casual Dress Code – We’re all about having a relaxed, business casual dress code which allows our employees to work comfortably day in and day out.
- Life Days – We know work-life balance can get stressful at times. Under the weather? Need some time to breathe? Have an appointment? Take a life day!
- Flexible Work Hours
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org