Get Top-Notch Auto Insurance in Newcastle
Whether you’re insuring the company car or your personal vehicle, having the right auto insurance coverage can make a world of difference in a worst-case scenario.
As a company, Petley-Hare has been providing tailored insurance solutions to customers since 1922. The combination of professionalism and attention to detail that we bring to the table has helped make us a leading car insurance broker in Newcastle. Here are just a few of the benefits that Newcastle residents enjoy when they choose Petley-Hare:
- We offer expert advice to create the best auto insurance policy to suit you and your family based on your individual needs and budget.
- Provide comprehensive coverage for your car insurance to protect what matters most – your safety and well-being.
- Are able to offer the best home, business and auto insurance product packages at the best prices. As an established insurance brokerage, we have developed long-lasting relationships with multiple insurers to offer our clients an extensive selection of insurance options.
Here at Petley-Hare, we pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service. Our Newcastle team will assess your insurance needs, match you to the policies that make the most sense for your situation, and will be there for you if you ever need to process a claim. When you work with us, you get the benefit of working with an entire team of dedicated insurance experts who are committed to helping you get the coverage you deserve.
Car Insurance Solutions That You Can Rely On
We’ve been providing tailored insurance solutions to people since 1922. As a company, we have the track record and the experience needed to make sure that you get the right car insurance policy for your situation.
As you consider taking out auto insurance for your vehicle, however, it’s important that you understand the finer details of what you’re signing up for. To that end, here are some questions that you may want to ask your broker during the assessment process:
- Collision: What will happen if you cause an accident? Will your car insurance cover liability for any individuals that may have been hurt? There is also a possibility that your own passengers may be injured too—what type of coverage will help you protect them?
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL): If you cause an accident, will the medical expenses of those injured be covered? What is the maximum amount the policy will pay for one person’s injuries? How much will the auto insurance policy pay for all injuries in total?
- Property Damage Liability: Will damage to the vehicle and any property damaged in the accident be covered?
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Accident injuries can often result in injured individuals not being able to work for a certain period or in a more serious case, never again. Will the insurance policy cover loss of wages and medical expenses for the short/long term?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: What happens if you get injured in a car accident and the individual at fault either does not have insurance at all or has insufficient insurance? Who will pay for your medical expenses, damage to car and property, loss of wages?
- Comprehensive: Your car could be damaged in a storm or from falling construction debris in a parking lot. It could be stolen. Will your auto insurance cover you for these situations?
Between the slick winter roads and the reckless drivers who may be travelling at the same time as you, anything can happen when you get behind the wheel. At Petley-Hare, our team of experienced brokers has access to a wide range of plans and policies. You can count on us to help you find the best insurance plans available at the most competitive rates we can offer.
Contact our Newcastle team or request your free auto insurance quote today!