One of the most vibrant cities in Southern Ontario, Pickering shares borders with Toronto and Markham in the West and Ajax in the East. The city experienced significant growth from 1996 to 2001 and is now home to a diverse population of approximately 88,721. With plans for more land development being rolled out, this number is expected to grow to 190,000 by 2031.
Pickering’s picturesque Nautical Village (a popular summer tourist destination), Frenchman’s Bay (featuring free musical entertainment, a children’s playground, water feature and a boardwalk), as well as a blend of popular and unique restaurants, provide residents and visitors with plenty to see and do.
Pickering offers tremendous employment and business prospects for people across the Greater Toronto Area. Ontario Power Generation (OPG), Purdue Pharma, Trench Group (a member of the Siemen’s family), Hubbell Canada and the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) are among the largest employers here. In 2006, Profit magazine named Pickering as one of the top 10 cities in Canada for growing a business. In 2013, the Region of Durham’s Business Count (Employment Survey) indicated that the city had the most jobs amongst the region’s municipalities. With the implementation of Seaton land development and downtown intensification plans, the Province of Ontario planning estimates project that an additional 40,000 new jobs will be created here over the next two decades.
Petley-Hare is proud to be part of Pickering’s thriving business community. Our comprehensive home, auto and business insurance solutions have helped protect the interests of individuals who live and work here since 1992. Working with our insurance brokerage ensures you get the right coverage at competitive rates. We are always happy and willing to answer your insurance questions and discuss how we can reduce your risk at prices you will find affordable.
Our Insurance Services for Customers in Pickering
At Petley-Hare, we work hard to provide you with coverage that fits your goals and budget. Our personalized insurance services for Pickering customers include:
- Auto Insurance: Get tailor made plans that suit your individual protection and insurance needs
- Home Insurance: Safeguard your home and family with the right insurance coverage
- Business Insurance: Enjoy peace of mind with comprehensive insurance plans that allow you to focus on your business
- HVAC Contractor Liability Insurance: Protect every aspect of your business—your tools, equipment, vehicle and employees from liability and risk
- Marine Insurance: Get the best advice and marine insurance protection with additional features you may not find in other insurance policies
Why You Should Choose an Insurance Broker
Petley-Hare Helps You Find the Best Coverage
What makes an insurance broker like Petley-Hare a smarter alternative to working directly with an insurance company? We offer you access to a wider range of products as well as better value!
- You have a choice of insurance products from all major providers rather than being limited to just one company. Some plans that we offer are only available through brokers like us and we pass on these advantages to you.
- You will get tailored coverage from products that make the most sense for your needs.
- You will enjoy the best rates as a result of our long-standing association with major insurance providers; we shop around for you.
Since more than two decades, home and business owners in the Pickering area rely on our insurance services to protect their most important assets. Whether you are looking to lower your home and auto insurance rates or increase protection for your business, we can help.
With our insurance brokers by your side, you will have all the information and guidance you need to make the right choice. Being an independent insurance brokerage, Petley-Hare has nothing to gain from promoting a particular product or insurance company. Our priority is protecting your interests and delivering the best customer experience.
Call Petley-Hare at 905-421-0300 or 1-800-216-5324 (toll free) for more information about our Pickering home, auto and business insurance services. Or request a free, no obligation quote online.