Get the Best Auto Insurance in Whitby With Petley-Hare
Whether you’re insuring your personal vehicle or the company car, having the right auto insurance policy can make a world of difference if you’re ever involved in a collision.
At Petley-Hare, we’ve been offering insurance solutions to our clients for almost 100 years. During that time, we’ve been able to establish ourselves as a leading provider of auto insurance for Whitby families and businesses. Here are just a few of the advantages that we bring to the table for our clients:
- We offer expert advice to create the best auto insurance policy to suit you and your family based on your individual needs and budget.
- Provide comprehensive coverage for your car insurance to protect what matters most – your safety and well-being.
- Are able to offer the best home, business and auto insurance product packages at the best prices. As an established insurance brokerage, we have developed long-lasting relationships with multiple insurers to offer our clients an extensive selection of insurance options.
When you’re on the road, anything can happen. You could be hit by an uninsured driver or you could have the misfortune of hitting an ice patch while driving in the winter. Here at Petley-Hare, we’re committed to helping ensure that Whitby-based drivers get the auto insurance coverage they need and deserve. Our team of expert brokers will diligently assess your coverage needs before recommending a personalized car insurance solution.
Comprehensive Car Insurance For Whitby Residents
You may not be able to predict when and where an accident will happen. But when you work with Petley-Hare, you can be confident of the fact that you’re getting an expertly crafted auto insurance solution.
Before taking out car insurance, Whitby residents should know what they’re signing up for. To that end, here are some questions that you may want to ask your broker as you learn more about your auto insurance needs:
- Collision: What will happen if you cause an accident? Will your car insurance cover liability for any individuals that may have been hurt? There is also a possibility that your own passengers may be injured too—what type of coverage will help you protect them?
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL): If you cause an accident, will the medical expenses of those injured be covered? What is the maximum amount the policy will pay for one person’s injuries? How much will the auto insurance policy pay for all injuries in total?
- Property Damage Liability: Will damage to the vehicle and any property damaged in the accident be covered?
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Accident injuries can often result in injured individuals not being able to work for a certain period or in a more serious case, never again. Will the insurance policy cover loss of wages and medical expenses for the short/long term?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: What happens if you get injured in a car accident and the individual at fault either does not have insurance at all or has insufficient insurance? Who will pay for your medical expenses, damage to car and property, loss of wages?
- Comprehensive: Your car could be damaged in a storm or from falling construction debris in a parking lot. It could be stolen. Will your auto insurance cover you for these situations?
At Petley-Hare, we pride ourselves on seeking the very best for our clients. We offer comprehensive coverage, customized insurance solutions, and competitive auto insurance quotes to Whitby residents. You can contact our team at any time to learn more about our car insurance offerings.
Contact us or request a free auto insurance quote today.