Ask an Experienced Durham Insurance Broker for Coverage Options
As a contractor, HVAC insurance is critical to your business success. Not only does it protect you and your assets from liabilities but it also reassures clients that you are a professional contractor who does things the right way.
With the rising number of botched jobs, injuries and property damages, the only way for clients to separate professionals from the fakes is by their credentials. Here are some important reasons why small business insurance and HVAC insurance in particular, is a necessity, and not a choice.
Why HVAC Insurance makes Perfect Business Sense
- Customers may not hire you without one: Customers today are less likely to hire anyone who is not licensed, bonded and insured. Bad experiences prompt them to carefully scrutinize the contractors they hire. There are horror stories of contractors cutting corners with licensing and insurance, costing the homeowner a lot more than the cost of the job and causing continual problems for them. They will ask to see your HVAC insurance as well as your license, as they do not want to be liable for accidents on their property while you are working there, or any damages occurring as a result of it.
- Architects and builders will not work with you: As a tradesman, you will also be asked to provide proof of insurance to other contractors and building professionals that you may work with. Some may even ask to add them to your policy for a certain project; something that can be easily done by your insurance provider. Lack of insurance could cost you their confidence and business as well as impact your reputation and future referrals.
- Protect your business and assets from unnecessary risk: As an HVAC contractor, you know that accidents, theft and personal injury can happen at any time. When this happens, you’ll need all the help you can receive to get back on your feet. Equipment, tools, vehicles, medical treatment; all of these cost money. Having HVAC insurance will help you pay for what you need instead of running the risk and going out of pocket. Without proper coverage, even a single incident could wipe out your entire business and savings.
Who Needs HVAC Insurance:
- Residential HVAC repair services
- Commercial HVAC contractors
- HVAC specialists that hire sub-contractors
- HVAC subcontractors
- Home improvement contractors
HVAC insurance is essential for a contractor, as no customer, builder or trades professional wants to risk hiring an uninsured one.
At Petley-Hare, we have access to a wide range of HVAC and small business insurance products. We shop around for the right coverage at affordable rates so that you don’t have to worry about a thing. We are only a phone call away when you need us.
You can count on our experienced Durham insurance brokers to provide the protection your business needs.
Contact Petley-Hare at 1-800-216-5324 to get your HVAC contractor insurance in Oshawa or anywhere in the Durham region.