We understand that finding the right coverage for your vehicle can be overwhelming, so we’re here to simplify the process and provide you with all the information you need. Whether you’re a new or seasoned driver, we’ve got you covered!
Auto Insurance in Durham Region & Ontario
Your auto insurance should offer comprehensive protection tailored to your needs. We offer many mandatory and optional coverages to protect you on the road.
Third-Party Liability Coverage
This coverage is mandatory in Ontario and protects you if you injure someone or damage their property while operating your vehicle.
Uninsured Motorist Coverage
This coverage safeguards you if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
Accident Benefits Coverage
Also mandatory, accident benefits cover medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and income replacement if you’re injured in an accident, regardless of who’s at fault.
This coverage protects your vehicle in the event of a collision, regardless of fault. It covers the cost of repairs or, if necessary, the replacement of your vehicle.
Comprehensive coverage protects against non-collision incidents such as theft, vandalism, fire, and natural disasters.
Direct Compensation Coverage
DC covers the damage to your vehicle when another driver is at fault for the accident. (Optional starting Jan. 2024)
Trust Us for Your Auto Insurance Needs
We’re committed to providing exceptional auto insurance coverage that fits your budget and offers peace of mind. Our friendly team is here to guide you through the process, answer any questions, and help you make informed decisions.
Contact us today to get a personalized quote and protect what matters most to you on the roads of the Durham Region and throughout Ontario!
Have questions about auto insurance? You’re not alone! That’s why we’ve compiled a list of questions to help you better understand all the ins and outs.
Several factors influence Ontario auto insurance rates:
- Driving Record: Your past accidents and violations impact rates.
- Age & Gender: Younger drivers and certain genders might have higher premiums.
- Vehicle Type: High-performance or luxury cars often mean higher costs.
- Usage & Location: Long commutes and busy areas can raise rates.
- Coverage Choices: More coverage and lower deductibles can mean higher premiums.
- Claims History: Recent claims can lead to increased rates.
- Experience & Marital Status: Experienced and married drivers can get lower rates.
- Security Devices: Anti-theft systems may earn discounts.
- Driving Habits: Some insurers consider how you drive for rates.
- Discounts: You can save with bundles, good student discounts, etc.
- Previous Coverage: Your insurance history matters too.
Remember, different insurers weigh these factors differently. Comparing quotes from multiple insurers can help you find the best rate. Drive safe!
We’re committed to helping you save. You can qualify for discounts through various ways, like bundling multiple policies, maintaining a safe driving record, completing a defensive driving course, and having anti-theft devices in your vehicle.
Our team will ensure you get all the discounts you’re eligible for so you can enjoy the coverage you need at the best possible rate.
You’re not alone in wanting to save on auto insurance! To lower your rates in Ontario, consider maintaining a clean driving record, bundling policies, completing defensive driving courses, and having safety features in your vehicle.
Our expert team can help you explore these options and find the best ways to save while keeping you protected on the road.
New drivers often wonder about the cost. While the average can vary, it’s generally higher due to limited driving experience. Factors like your age, type of car, and location play a role.
Our friendly team can give you a personalized quote that reflects your unique situation, helping you understand the cost and coverage tailored to you.
Absolutely! Having a less-than-perfect driving record doesn’t mean you’re out of options. While it might affect your rates, we specialize in finding solutions.
Our team will work with you to explore coverage choices and discounts that can help make insurance more manageable, even if your record isn’t spotless.
More Auto Insurance Insights
- The Rising Threat of Vehicle Theft: Protecting Your Ride in OntarioIt's hard to ignore the alarming news and stories about Ontario's increasing car theft incidents. Recent statistics reveal that a ...
- Leasing vs. Financing a Car in Ontario: How It Can Affect Your Car InsuranceLeasing vs. financing a car can be tricky for many Ontario drivers. Both options have pros and cons due to ...
- Maximize Your Insurance Coverage: February Tips for Ontario PolicyholdersFebruary is a key month for insurance policyholders in Ontario. As a trusted insurance brokerage in the Durham Region area, ...