Home to a historic foundry, the Darlington Nuclear Generating Station and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Toronto East Detachment, picturesque Bowmanville is surrounded by rural areas on three sides and Lake Ontario to the south. Unlike many other locations on the same latitude, both summer and winter temperatures are relatively mild on account of its proximity to the lake. The population of 35,000 has a rich history which includes many notable people such as, The Great Farini, a famed acrobatic performer of the 19th century, Sir Sam Hughes, Canada’s former Minister of War and Mike Keenan, a Former NHL coach, credited with winning the Stanley Cup in 1994..
As the largest community in the Municipality of Clarington, Bowmanville plays an active role in Southern Ontario’s Durham Region. Located about 75 km east of Toronto and 15 km east of Oshawa along Highway 2, settlers were first attracted by the fertile farmlands and creeks for water mills here. With the rapid expansion of the settlement in the early years of the 19th century, the town soon developed a balanced economy and became a recognized player in shipping, rail transport, metal works, and many types of small business. With GO Transit plans to extend the Lakeshore East line train service to Bowmanville by 2024, travelling to nearby Oshawa and beyond is expected to get easier, promoting further growth and development of the region.
Our Insurance Services for Customers in the Bowmanville Area
Whether it is your residential property, car, or small business, you can count on us to help you obtain the best coverage at affordable rates. Our comprehensive insurance services for Bowmanville customers include:
- Auto Insurance: Get peace of mind with tailor-made solutions to protect you and your family on the road
- Home Insurance: We don’t take chances when it comes to protecting your most valuable asset — your home; we have you covered
- Business Insurance: Protect your business with personalized solutions designed by our experienced insurance brokers
- HVAC Contractor Liability Insurance: Ask our HVAC insurance experts how to minimize your legal and financial risks
- Marine Insurance: Get complete protection with comprehensive marine insurance that includes all the features you need
Why you Should Choose an Established Insurance Broker
Petley-Hare Helps You Find the Best Coverage
If you are wondering why you should work with an insurance broker rather than an insurance company; the answer is simple—an established brokerage provides you with better choice and greater value.
- You have a wider choice of insurance products from a range of companies rather than being limited to just one provider. We also give you access to special products that you may not be able to access directly through a carrier.
- You will enjoy tailored coverage designed by insurance brokers who have a thorough understanding of your needs and the products available.
- Our close relationships with major insurance providers enable us get you the best rates; we shop around for you!
Discuss your home, auto and business insurance needs with us. Our Bowmanville team provides you with the best options as well as expert advice to help you make the right decision.
Call us at 905-623-6100 or 1-800-216-5324 (toll free) for more information on our Bowmanville home, auto and business insurance services. Or request a free, no obligation quote online.