Get Personalized Port Hope Auto Insurance
Having reliable car insurance isn’t just about meeting legal requirements -it’s about being able to protect yourself and your loved ones in the event of an accident.
Petley-Hare has been offering tailored insurance solutions to customers for almost 100 years. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and forward-thinking perspective on auto insurance products. To that end, here are just a few of the reasons we’ve become such a popular provider of car insurance in Port Hope:
- We offer expert advice to create the best auto insurance policy to suit you and your family based on your individual needs and budget.
- Provide comprehensive coverage for your car insurance to protect what matters most – your safety and well-being.
- Are able to offer the best home, business and auto insurance product packages at the best prices. As an established insurance brokerage, we have developed long-lasting relationships with multiple insurers to offer our clients an extensive selection of insurance options.
As a company, we are committed to making sure that our customers are nothing less than absolutely satisfied with their auto insurance. Our office is full of working professionals and drivers who understand what’s at stake and who will carefully assess your car insurance needs. In addition, the team at Port Hope has the expertise and experience needed to ensure that you’re able to get fantastic coverage at the best rates we can offer.
When you work with Petley-Hare, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your auto insurance is in professional hands.
Comprehensive Port Hope Car Insurance Solutions
As you look into the possibility of getting auto insurance in Port Hope, it’s important that you understand what your coverage will and won’t cover. We’ve put together a list of issues that you may wish to raise with your broker as you go over your insurance options:
- Collision: What will happen if you cause an accident? Will your car insurance cover liability for any individuals that may have been hurt? There is also a possibility that your own passengers may be injured too—what type of coverage will help you protect them?
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL): If you cause an accident, will the medical expenses of those injured be covered? What is the maximum amount the policy will pay for one person’s injuries? How much will the auto insurance policy pay for all injuries in total?
- Property Damage Liability: Will damage to the vehicle and any property damaged in the accident be covered?
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Accident injuries can often result in injured individuals not being able to work for a certain period or in a more serious case, never again. Will the insurance policy cover loss of wages and medical expenses for the short/long term?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: What happens if you get injured in a car accident and the individual at fault either does not have insurance at all or has insufficient insurance? Who will pay for your medical expenses, damage to car and property, loss of wages?
- Comprehensive: Your car could be damaged in a storm or from falling construction debris in a parking lot. It could be stolen. Will your auto insurance cover you for these situations?
During the decades that we’ve been in business, Petley-Hare has built up an extensive network of insurance partners. What this means is that we can give our clients access to more auto insurance options. Whether you’re renewing your policy or you’re looking around for something new, our team offers expertise, top-notch coverage, and competitive auto insurance quotes to Port Hope-based drivers.
Request your free quote today.