As a business owner you need to be adequately prepared for any type of operational risk—a damaging lawsuit, a natural disaster, a key employee leaving suddenly, loss of revenue, etc. With the right business insurance policy, you will enjoy peace of mind and the freedom to focus on what really matters—serving your customers and growing your business.
Business insurance today is a necessity, not an option. The loss of a key person or asset, a major catastrophe (like a fire), injury on your property, or serious harm caused by your product, can jeopardize everything you have worked so hard to build. From your commercial property to the products you manufacture or distribute, the equipment and vehicles used, and staff, there are a range of insurance products available to protect all your assets, minimize risk, and keep your enterprise running smoothly.
Importance of Small Business Insurance
- Reduce your liabilities: Mistakes can happen at any time. With general liability, product liability and professional liability insurance, injuries on your property or those caused by your product or employees will be covered instead of you having to pay from your pocket.
- Cover your losses: Clean up and remediation after a flood, fire or environmental disaster can be costly. Added to this is the loss of revenue from suspended operations. With business interruption insurance, your losses will be covered till you are ready to resume business.
- Protect your vehicles: Despite safe driving habits and well-maintained vehicles, accidents happen. Whether you have a single van or a fleet of cars and trucks, commercial auto insurance covers collisions, damages and injuries so that you don’t lose sleep over unforeseen liabilities.
- Prevent legal complications from employee injuries: Adequate compensation for job-related injuries reduces the risk of employee lawsuits. It’s a smaller price to pay when compared to the cost of long drawn court battles and the stiff penalties for negligence.
Do you own a small business? We can help reduce your liabilities. Small businesses across the Durham region rely on our experienced insurance brokers to protect their operations. We have tailored solutions to cover your specific needs and goals.
How to Ensure You Have the Right Business Insurance
There are so many liabilities that your small business or startup could be exposed to. So how do you ensure that you have adequate protection without exceeding your insurance budget?
At Petley-Hare, we begin by getting to know your business and the operational risks you face. For instance, professional liability coverage is essential if you are in the business of providing expert advice as a consultant. We take the time to help you understand your options so you can make informed decisions. You can ask us as many questions as you like about the complex insurance terms. We want you to be comfortable and confident about your choices. Our business insurance solutions are tailored to your needs. From business vehicle insurance to employment practice liability insurance, coverage can be configured to provide you with the level of protection you want and can afford. Should your needs changes, we can adjust coverage to scale up or down.
Discuss your business needs with us. One of our insurance brokers will be happy to help you find the right insurance coverage for your business.
Petley-Hare Protects Your Business and Your Bottom Line
The Petley-Hare business insurance team shops around to provide you with the best protection and great rates. As insurance brokers, we give you the best advice and a choice of policies and programs from a variety of carriers.
Our small business clients enjoy:
- A wide choice of quality insurance products from leading providers
- Customized plans at reduced rates
- Expert advice to guide your insurance decision
- Prompt and personalized service
Since 1992, entrepreneurs rely on our tailored small business insurance solutions that aim to protect your business assets and bottom line. No matter what industry you operate in or the size of your business, we have a solution for you. You can rely on us to help you obtain the best coverage at the best rates.
Call Petley-Hare at 1-800-216-5324 for more information about our small business insurance solutions, or request a free, no obligation quote online.