Is It Time To Revisit Your Business Insurance?
Is your business running the same today as when you first started? Chances are it isn’t. Small business owners are almost always agile and quick to embrace the changes necessary to succeed, so ensuring your business insurance keeps up with your company’s activities is essential. If it’s not and your insurance coverage doesn’t reflect how your business is growing, there’s a good chance you’re leaving yourself and your company at risk.
But when exactly should you take action when it comes to your coverage? The professional insurance brokers at PetleyHare are here to help you find the best commercial insurance coverage and price; we want you to be confident that your policy mirrors your business’s needs.
Changes in your business are to be expected; here are a few that should lead to a chat with your broker:
- A change in your company’s revenue
- Your business moves to a new location
- Your business adds additional locations
- An increase or decrease in the number of staff
- The business workspace, shop, store or office is renovated
- Business is conducted online and/or investing in new security measures (cyber or workplace safety)
- Adding new, upgraded or additional equipment
- Purchasing a vehicle for business use (or adding to your fleet)
- A change in the value of inventory or supplies
- Entering into new agreements with vendors, clients and/or manufacturers
- Introducing new products or services or expanding into new markets or industries
- Ownership and structure changes
As a small business owner, you’ve got a lot on the go, and when your company goes through changes, your commercial insurance needs to change with it. Always make sure you keep your insurance provider in the loop!
You must speak to an expert insurance broker for competitive market rates, comprehensive coverage, and customized solutions for all your risk protection requirements. At Petley-Hare, our brokers work with you to create tailor-made solutions to ensure you have the right coverage for maximum protection.